Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumping advice....

Here's the list of suggestions that came to Lindsay to welcome her back from maternity leave:


whenever I feel like my milk is running low I add an extra pumping (dropping down to every 2 hrs--totally annoying) and start drinking lots of fluids (especially fenugreek tea--old wives tale about increasing milk production).  Since our last round of kids, they starting making soft flexible breast shields, which I find incredibly more comfortable than the hard ones and believe it makes pumping more tolerable! 


I agree that the soft cups are really great (though I never had the rigid ones...).

To ease your re-entry... here's my pumping sign! I put it inside a plastic document protector and hung it from my door (used a dry-erase marker to note the time...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment